It's a fucking nuisance!!!
I mean seriously, yes, it is very much possible to wear tons of black, have piercings AND NOT listen to heavy metal or worship Satan!
It pisses me off how people assume 'he wears black and has a heap of piercings so he must love heavy metal and worship Satan!' but it amuses the fuck outta me when they find out 'No, he's not into metal at all and is Catholic'.
Never judge a book by its cover.
My favourite ones are the ones my wife makes me with the cute messages!!!!!!!! (^_~) <3
I also love my blanket!!!!!!!!
- Recurring nightmares
- The urge to do something more exciting such as raid the fridge or paint or program
- Midnight jogs
- I hear voices and see apparitions
- My mind's extremely racy and I'm usually thinking about why I'm not thinking when I'm trying not to think
- The notion of sleep scares me...How do I know the world isn't being destroyed by a bunch of evil alien warlords with Lyme disease while I'm in suspended animation??
- I'm extremely sensitive to my PJs and bed sheets
- The regrowth of stubble and all my shaving-related rashes means my face fucking itches!!
- I happen to be extremely conscious of my heartbeat and it creeps me the fuck out!
- My ears are extremely sensitive so anything I hear outside or in another part of the house usually keeps me up
- Excess caffeine!
Hot and humid weather I hate you!
GO TO FUCKING HELL WHERE YOU BELONG.
...in other news
Apparently I spend way too much 'unnecessary' money on robot parts according to my papa. What the hell is unnecessary about robots??? For fucks sake I feel like making me a whole battalion hellbent on world domination and to stop the invaders, when they come of course.
I don't see why it's all the rage. If anything it's actually a scary if you think about it: being in suspended animation, unaware of the time passing and the world moving and moving and moving as life goes on without you there to observe it. How can I let the world go even for just a few hours? Sure it is sometimes pleasant to leave the world behind for a while and recharge but upon waking up it's like I've just missed a big chunk of a TV show and have to reacquaint myself with the plot.
From the words of Robert Frost 'The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.'
Since I am, noticeably, so easily impressionable I have long harboured the insufferable need to jump on the blogging bandwagon. Considering this is my first post I shall now cut to the chase and give an obligatory introduction:
- I'm an 'old man'. Technically I'm not really old and nor do I look it but, as the saying goes, you're only as old as you feel and I feel pretty damn old and I don't think my penchant for antiques, hand-me-downs and archaic and classical stuff helps in that respect!
- I'm ADDICTED to piercing and admire all sorts of body mods. If you have issues with that sorta thing PLEASE, for my sanity and your's, don't waste excessive amounts of energy in trying to tell me that I'm a freak or that I'll regret it when I'm 70! How I look when I'm old is my problem and not anyone else's.
- Batcave boy through and through!
- I'm VEGAN. Get over it.
- Programming, reading, writing, cooking, creating art and staying up all night trying to recreate mathematical proofs and cogitating on paradoxes are my hobbies (when I'm not at work).
- Yes, I DO have a job!
- Anti-consumerism and DIY ethic. 'Nuff said.
- Moody, OCD, schizo and overexcitable.
- It's pronounced ' I-(like EEE)-talian' not 'Eye-talian'! And yes, I am Italian! I'm Naples-born (and partly raised!) and fluent in both standard Italian and nnapulitano.
- Taken; circa '92.